So the last several appointments have just been checking for any changes in my cervix. Luckly none, other than today it got better than it was before!!!! Although being on bed rest sucks, I really enjoy getting to see my daughter grow and develope before she is even born. My mom and I got to see her opening and closing her eyes and mouth. The doctor said she is about 1 lb and 13 oz. Her head is a little small but she still has time to grow and it runs on my side of the family. She is becoming more and more active as every day passes by. She is also starting to move in response to Reed talking, not so much me talking yet but she will get there eventually. We are soo excited to be having this sweet little girl come into our lives. I have never seen or heard of anyone being sent home with some many pictures of their unborn child then my daughter and I. So here are some pictures from the last several appointments.
9/26/2012
Happy Halloween!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!
Look at those legs!!! She will definatly be playing sports.
Yeah, She got those from me.
10/08/2012
Happy Halloween!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!
10/23/2012
We are soo greatful that everything is still going smoothly during this pregnancy. We are slowly starting to buy all our baby stuff. I also started working on our registries a little more now that we know we are having a girl. It's so fun to see all the little girl stuff that is out there. Online window shopping here we come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment