The Hill's

The Hill's
Reed, Connie, and Elisabeth

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The 1st Baby Hill

So everything went great at our first appointment. We got our first picture of Baby Hill #1. We also got to hear their swift little heart beat.  It sounded like a getaway horse at full gallop, it was so fast!! and loud, too! I almost cried. It was sooo amazing!!!! One down side is that I am not as far along as we thought. We thought we were about 9 weeks and 1 day through our pregnancy, but we are only 7 weeks and 2 days. Which makes our approximate due date January 28th 2013 instead of January 15 2013, which was the first date given to us by the nurse before we had our ultrasound.

First picture of Baby Hill #1
Taken 06/13/2012

The two little lines down at the bottom of the picture is how big our little one is so far.  I can't wait for this little one to finish cooking so we can meet them.

1 comment: